The College Board reported that:
- College graduates ages 25 to 44 are 14 percent less likely to be obese than high school grads.
- Adults ages 25 to 34 with a college degree are nearly twice as likely to exercise vigorously.
- Smoking among those with a bachelor’s degree is 9 percent. High school grads: 27 percent.
- 68 percent of college-educated parents read to their kids daily in 2007 – over 20 percent more than high school grads.
- The percentage of people with college degrees who donate their time to community organizations is higher than other groups.